Oscar Pistorius made history at the London, uk 2012 Olympics on Weekend by becoming the first amputee sportsman to contend in an sporting occasion at the Olympic Activities.
The dual amputee completed second in his first-round heat in the gents 400 gauge dash, determining in the first of seven warms for Weekend evening of semifinals in London, uk.
Long-jumper Khotso Mokoena has meanwhile gone down out of the London, uk Olympics. Southern African-american had high wants him after he won a silver honor at the 2008 China games four years ago.
On Weekend night diving feeling Chad le Clos clinched a silver honor in the 100 metre butterfly occasion. All eyes were on le Clos following his silver honor win on Wednesday, but it was the USA’s Eileen Phelps who won the competition.
Le Clos’ silver honor contributes to the three silver awards Southern African-american has obtained at the London,Read Also
- Football Legend David Beckham has announced His Retirement!
- Serena Williams Wins Madrid Title: Williams defeated Maria Sharapova!
- Sir Alex Ferguson unveiled why he is retiring?
- FIFA World Ranking: Nigeria’s Super Eagles move up 3 places to 28th
- Sir Alex Ferguson announced Retirement As Manchester United Manager