The New York Knicks showcased their new kit in Chelsea. Amar’e Stoudemire and Tyson Chandler were brought in to discuss about the changes in the kit. Minor changes were made to the kits 2012-13, as there is a message inside the neckline saying “Once a Knick, always a Knick.”
“These jerseys are extremely clean, I love them”.
Stoudemire looked slimmer than usual and encouraged his highly publicized low post with fellow team member Hakeem Olajuwon and was uncharacteristically grumpy with the media. He gave short answers to several questions, especially about his health.
Stoudemire is coming off with one of his worst seasons ever as he punched a fire extinguisher. He is upset with the media, because the topic of his self-inflicted wound is being regularly discussed in the media.
The wound was the main cause Amar’e Stoudemire missed Game 3 of the Knicks’ first-round playoff series against the Miami Heat.Read Also
- Football Legend David Beckham has announced His Retirement!
- Serena Williams Wins Madrid Title: Williams defeated Maria Sharapova!
- Sir Alex Ferguson unveiled why he is retiring?
- FIFA World Ranking: Nigeria’s Super Eagles move up 3 places to 28th
- Sir Alex Ferguson announced Retirement As Manchester United Manager