Zambian Star singer mampi Real name is Miriam Mampi Mukape who was fame by Swililili now she will be performing in Uganda on Valentine’s Day.
For the second time Zambian star singer is nominated in four categories in the Zambian Awards will be coming to Uganda, after a courtesy visit last year. She is remembered as a celebrity in the big brother house that spoke her mind out and had many confrontations with DKB from Ghana. The Lusaka based Raga and R&B singer will be here to perform at Hotel Africana on the 14th of Feb and Entebbe Resort Beach on the 15th Feb respectively.
As well as VIP tickets are being sold at Ush50000 ($19) Ordinary tickets are selling at Ush20000 ($7.7). Performance at Entebbe Resort Beach will go for Ush10000 ($3.8).
Mampi Mukabe has songs like swilili, why? And walilowela that popular in Uganda, although, she has many more others that include, Chikondi Chotopinga.Read Also
- Justin Bieber and Jessie J: Pop music goes on top in Mindlab research
- “The Vampire Diaries” actress Candice Accola marries to Joe King
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick will have their 3rd child soon
- Elizabeth Pena: The American actress died in Los Angeles at 55
- Robert Downey: Iron Man will appear in Captain America 3