While being on world tour and to certain places where no Wi-Fi is available and you have to connect to the internet, to maybe view your emails or watch online videos on your laptop or tablet, then the single way out is to have your iPhone as a Wi-Fi mobile hotspot. Today, we will talk about the steps you have to take to complete that, but don’t be troubled, all the steps are pretty easy and you won’t face any issues.
Initially, make certain that you have ample data available on your iPhone, for the reason that depending on what you are browsing on the internet, it will be worn out quite rapidly and if you go beyond your monthly package, the mobile phone bill will be huge. Keep away from this ruin and use mobile data with care, don’t begin installing films or huge videos and keep on viewing your emails or checking your notifications on Facebook.
So as to make a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot on an iPhone device (4s, 5s, 5, 6s, 6 Plus, 7 or 7 Plus) or iPod touch 5th generation, you will have to go through following steps:
- Go to Settings, and choose Cellular
- Click on “Cellular Data Options” or “Cellular Data Network”
- Go down to the Personal Hotspot section
- Put in your Username and g o back to Settings, where you will find a “Personal Hotspot” option.
- Choose the “Personal Hotspot” tab and turn mobile hotspot on and off. Moreover, change the password.
- After shifting the toggle and making the mobile hotspot, now connect your laptop to the recently made network.
The password may be modified by just hitting on the Wi-Fi password option. If you wish to check out the Wi-Fi hotspot, be certain that your phone supports WiFi – it may be a Windows laptop, an Android tablet or phone, an iPad or any other iOS device.