The biggest Africa’s reality TV shows Big Brother Africa new title ‘The Chase’ for Big Brother Africa Season 8 which hold on 26 May.
Twenty eight housemates from 14 different countries of Africa will participate in Big Brother Africa Season 8, and they will try to get the 300.000$ USD and also remark his name in the mind of people.
The host of the BBA IK Osakioduwa has dropped his remarks that, “Big Brother Africa Season 8 is a unique show. Each and Every season of BBA has its own special moments and features. I’m very excited to be invited back to host the show. I have thoroughly enjoyed the past seasons and I look forward to bringing a fresh and energetic approach to The Chase”.
Biola Alabi, M-Net Africa Managing Director said, “Without revealing too much, I can say that Africa Magic always strives to deliver the best in entertainment and Big Brother Africa remains at the forefront of our plans”.
Managing Director of Endemol South Africa Sivan Pillay said, “Endemol is excited to present another season of Big Brother in Africa. Another vintage season lies in store with fresh new twists and surprises and ultimatelyRead Also
- Kanye West wants to spend $74k on North West as Christmas gifts
- Khloe Signed Her Name Khloe Kardashian-Odom At Clippers Game
- Khloe Kardashian not afraid to go through the divorce with Lamar Odom!
- David Beckham: Ready For Having Another Baby
- Kim Kardashian cropes North West out of her photo, reason reveals